15 BEST DESTINATIONS FOR SOLO FEMALE TRAVELERS
CHIANG MAI, THAILAND
Chiang Mai, the “Rose of the north”, known as it is suitable for tourists and single solo female travelers. Located in the foothills of northern Thailand, Asia’s most pleasant places in the city.
It is the country’s capital, Bangkok, more than safe, quiet and green. More than 300 Buddhist temples and an array of vegetarian meals and add to the studios, so I promise that you will not be disturbed in Chiang maite.
Click here to find the cheapest flights to Thailand
Click here to book a room in Chiang Mai
Go down to the bottom of a fancy land? I recommend Verifying Melbourne, a city acclaimed for its live music, award-winning food, and artistic culture.
Known as the cultural capital of Australia, Melbourne has a lot to offer.
From its green gardens and large gardens to its theaters and galleries, museums and shopping you can do nothing here.
THINGS TO SEE
- Philip Island
- The Great Ocean Road
- Victorian-era architecture
- Grampians National Park
Click here to find cheap flights to Australia
Click here to book a room in Melbourne
Remember that scene in Love, where the main character, starring Julia Roberts, rose in a gorge on a huge plate of spaghetti in Rome herself ??? Yes, this summer you can be.
Fashion, food, nice people and for everyone in Rome is certainly a specific known for romance. In recent Instagram quiet beach town in the south of the flying portophinoya to confirm.
Things to see:
- Pantheon, the Roman Forum and Coliseum.
- Vatican City – perhaps you’ll catch a glimpse of the pope!
- Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Get lost in the narrow alleyways and stumble upon one of the city’s restaurants.
- Check out the Travie Fountain (make sure to have a drink at the Hotel Fontana by ignoring the fountain)
Click here to find the cheapest flights to Italy
Click here to book a room in Rome
I absolutely fell in love with Dubai. There is definitely more to the city then meets the eye. This luxurious shopping and a lively nightlife scene altramodarna architecture are known for.
PLACES TO AVOID WHILE TRAVELING SOLO
Certain parts of India – I don’t mean to disrespect India. The Holi festival is the number one cultural experience I want to experience in the world.
The news of women being groped, stalked and even abused is seen more and more today, so proceed with caution.
How to travel safely
- Don’t choose the hotel because it is cheap. See where the hotel is. Both the YouTubers mentioned the hotels I picked up that were $ 10 a night but experienced BAD because the hotel is located in a BAD part of town – just a few meters away from the place known for prostitution and drug trafficking.
- High-class neighborhoods or parts of the city that cater to foreigners.
- Do not go beyond a certain time. Some cultures call for women to spend a certain amount of time outside the home.
- Be present so you know exactly where you are going, if you have a surprise tourist expression on your face then you will be treated as such.
- Be very aware of you and everyone around you. In other words, put your phone away.
- Bring the wedding ring even if you are not married.
- Make sure that you wear appropriate clothing (Indian women cover their hands and feet)
What are some of your favorite destinations that travel misses? Let me know in the comments!
Code Generate Here